Switchback 6600 CE Power Supply/Temperature Controller
This bipolar current-controlled power supply has been optimized for use with our thermoelectric heat exchangers
Current Customer Applications
- Paired with Cleanstream or Terraview thermoelectric heat exchangers to control temperature of a wide range of aqueous, ultra-high purity or corrosive solutions and liquid chemicals, including Fluorinert, Galden and HFE
- Part of custom air-to-liquid systems for semiconductor and military applications
- Semiconductor processing
Why choose the Switchback Power Supply/Temperature Controller?
- This power supply was created to provide a complete package for the operation of the Cleanstream and Terraview heat exchangers.
- Precise temperature control (±0.03 °C) and excellent energy efficiency.
- Reliable, ripple-free, continuously-variable DC power to cool and heat a thermoelectric heat exchanger
- 16 bit PID + fuzzy logic temperature control
- Variable output current ranges from 0-6 to 0-30 amps at voltages up to 230 VDC
- Integrated phase monitor and current rate limiter for reliable thermoelectric lifetime.
Option 1: Remote 0-10 VDC input for set- point temperature
Option 2: RS-485 communication + remote input
Alarms: Four programmable temperature alarms
Digital Inputs: Three digital inputs for selecting pre-programmed temperature setpoints
Analog Outputs: 4-20 mA retransmission of present temperature value standard
Three interlocks for automatic shut down of output current:
Power supply fault
Switchback 6600 CE Power Supply Specifications
|Ambient Temperature Range:||0°C to 40°C|
|Input Power:||200-240 VAC (±5%), 3-phase 22 amps, 50 or 60 Hz, 3-wire plus ground|
|Variable Output Power:||0-240 VAC, 3-phase, 50-60 Hz, 0-22 amps|
|Controller:||Yokogawa UT55A or SSCS|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||19" x 17" x 5.25" 3U (48.3 x 43.2 x 13.3 cm)|
|Weight:||24 lbs (10.9 kg)|
|Standards:||Semi S2-0200, F47 compliant, CE|