Switchback 6600 CE Power Supply
This bipolar current-controlled power supply has been optimized for use with our thermoelectric heat exchanger.
Current Customer Applications
- Paired with Cleanstream of Terraview thermoelectric heat exchangers to control temperature of a wide range of aqueous, ultra-high purity or corrosive solutions and liquid chemicals, including Fluorinert, Galden and HFE
- Semiconductor processing
Why choose the Switchback Power Supply?
- This field-hardened, very compact power supply is perfectly suited to power the Cleanstream or Terraview heat exchanger
- Bipolar output allows thermoelectric heat exchangers to both cool and heat
- Meets CE Mark, Semi S2-0200 safety specifications
- Variable output current ranges from 0-6 to 0-30 amps at voltages up to 230 VDC
- Integrated phase monitor and current rate limiter for reliable thermoelectric lifetime.
12.75 (plus two 1" mounting flanges) x 5 x 10.5"
32.4 cm (plus two 2.5 cm mounting flanges) x 12.7 x 26.7 cm)
Switchback 6600 CE Power Supply, rear perspective.
|Ambient Temperature Range||0-40 °C|
|Input Power:||200-240 VAC, 3-phase, 22 amps, 50-60 Hz, 3-wire plus ground|
|Variable Output Power:||0-240 VDC, 0-30 amps|
|Output Power Control:||Configurable for voltage (0-5V) or current (4-20 mA) control signals|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||12.75" x 10.5" x 5" (32.4 x 26.7 x 12.7 cm)|
|Weight:||19 lbs. (8.6 kg)|
|Standards:||Semi S2-0200, F47 Compliant, CE|
|Options:||5 or 30 mA GFCI
Dual 4-20 mA input